KOKO Weddings + Events FAQ
- What is the difference between a Siren Floral Co Event and a Koko by Siren Floral Shop Event?
- Koko by Siren Floral Shop events are created using "Siren Floral Co" style flowers and design, but managed through the shop and led by our Shop Team in a much more streamlined process! Koko Events offer more variation in price points while still including customization + luxury floral designs for your day!
- Siren Floral Co weddings include everything offered for Koko shop weddings, at a grand scale with more detailed offerings such as:
- a floral mock-up at our studio
- multiple design edits as needed
- access to our full rental library of candles/vessels
- more luxe/premium blooms featured in designs
- While Koko by Siren Floral Shop events are exclusive to San Diego County, there is no travel limit to events booked through Siren Floral Co.
- What is the difference between an A la Carte order and a Full Bloom order?
- A la Carte orders are perfect for smaller, effortless events that need just a touch of florals, or couples looking for a few personal pieces for their wedding. These events do NOT include any on-site set up, and instead include floral essentials for any event (bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, + more) + pickup and delivery services as needed. A straightforward + easy way to enjoy specialty florals on your event day!
Full Bloom florals are great for those seeking to enjoy the unique + garden style florals iconic to Siren Floral Co., but in a simplified + more streamlined way. This package includes custom floral choices, a quote built just for you, and allows us to create day-of floral installation artwork. *At this time, these events are only available for the greater Southern California area :)*
- What does a “Full Bloom” event order include?
- a questionnaire for you to fill out covering all the details for your event
- a custom event quote based on your desired style + palette
- contract to book
- 1 overall inspiration board (based on the inspiration you provide) + one edited board if needed
- 1 15 minute initial touch base call to further discuss your event details
- email correspondence to keep us posted as things progress
- 1 30 minute final details call 30 days out from your event to discuss logistical details / updates for orders $3000 + above
- delivery / set-up / teardown options
- flowering for your day!
- What does an “A la Carte” event order include?
- online checkout for easier + faster flow
- 1 overall inspiration board (based on the inspiration you provide)
- contract to book
- 1 15 minute touch base call to further discuss your event details for orders $3000 + above
- general email correspondence as needed
- final details email 30 days out from your event to discuss logistical details /updates
- flowering for your day!
- drop off / pick up services for your event
- Where can you deliver Koko Shop Event florals?
- For A la Carte orders: within a 45 mile radius of the shop.
Unsure if your location is close enough? Plot a Maps route to us at 427 S. Coast Hwy, Oceanside.
- For Full Bloom orders: most of Southern California, inquire today to ask about your specific location
- Who will be managing my Koko Shop Event?
- Karis, our wonderful + talented shop manager, will be managing both A la Carte and Full Bloom Events.
- The day of your event, your on-site florist may be any one of our fantastic shop designers :)
- How do I know what my arrangements will look like?
- Check out the A la Carte shopping page to see examples of the different floral styles + sizes, in a variety of colors.
- You can also take a look at our Instagram page to see past Shop weddings + events.
- Every event is unique, no two are alike! So while we won’t be able to show you exactly what your event will look like ahead of time, we will share a mood board with you to ensure we have a spot-on floral vision for your day!
- What is the average budget for Koko Shop Events?
- Both our Koko A la Carte and Koko Full Bloom orders are perfect for floral orders ranging from $700-$20,000
- Do you have a minimum?
- Not for designer's choice! You can order just one bouquet or corsage and we will create it with a "designer's choice" palette
- For custom orders, our minimum is $700.
- Our minimum is what allows us to buy specific flowers that best fit your color palette and design style for your event!
- How can I get general pricing information?
- How do I make changes to my order? Can I add additional items and remove items from my order?
- A la Carte // Yes! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make changes to your order at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
Full Bloom // Yes! Additions to your custom quote can be made up until 4 weeks out from the event. It is our policy that once the invoice is paid / contract is signed, we can only offer reallocation of funds, and not full removal of line items. (Ex. should you end up with 3 less centerpieces, we would "remove" those centerpiece costs + reallocate the funds to another area of the event)
- Is there a set/up teardown fee?
- We offer set up / tear-down services for Koko Full Bloom events only. Set-up is an additional 20% charge, and tear-down is an additional 5% to cover our labor costs.
- We HIGHLY suggest (and in some cases, may require) teardown for Full Bloom weddings that include a large scale installation, such as a wedding arch.
- What is the delivery fee and what does it include?
- Starts at a base cost of 5$ + 1$ per mile within a 45-mile radius* of our shop. (delivery costs may incease beyond this radius)
- A la Carte delivery includes a floral drop off, a detailed pamphlet of care instructions, and a 5 minute overview of care instructions from the delivery driver (and to answer any quick questions!).
- Full Bloom full-service delivery includes professional set up of all floral items, on-site installation creation, and a final check in with the event planner/main contact.
- How do I inquire about a Koko by Siren Floral Shop Event?
- A la Carte // take a look at our easy online ordering platform to select the floral items you need for your day! Once you check out we will reach out via email with our creative services agreement for your review + signature and to collect a few more details from you.
Full Bloom // fill out the inquiry form HERE to see if your date is open and to start the process
- How far in advance should I inquire about Koko wedding/event floral services?
- A la Carte // about 5-6 months before the event
- Full Bloom // about 7-12 months before the event
- Our weekends book up FAST, and we can never guarantee that we will be available for your date.
- How far in advance do I need to order my event florals?
- A la Carte // at least 2 weeks prior to your event date (*designer's choice orders must be placed at least 24 hours before event)
- Full Bloom // at least 4 weeks prior to your event date (please keep in mind this close to an event date we may already be fully booked)
- When can I pick up my A la Carte florals from the shop?
- Between store hours! Tuesday-Saturday, 10a-4p
- Running late for a pick-up? Give us a call! 442-266-2205
- When is my event considered “officially booked” with Siren?
- A la Carte // your event is officially booked once you pay in full online + sign our creative services agreement.
- Full Bloom // your event is officially booked once you pay your initial deposit + sign our creative services agreement.
- Can you place a tentative hold on my date if I am unsure about booking?
- Unfortunately we can not!
- What will the payment schedule for my event look like?
- A la Carte // a 100% upfront payment is required to ensure your order + save your date with us.
- Full Bloom // a 50% deposit payment is required to save your event date, and final payment is due 2 weeks before the event date.
- How do I make a payment?
- A la Carte // place your order and pay securely on our website’s online ordering platform!
- Full Bloom // after approving your custom event quote, we will send you a Square invoice via email. You’ll pay online using Square for both your initial deposit and your final payment.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- A la Carte // we accept all major credit cards through our website.
- Full Bloom // your custom quote will be sent via email as a Square invoice. We accept all major credit cards.
- When is the last date to make changes to my wedding order?
- A la Carte // We ask for all final counts + changes by no later than 2 weeks before the event date.
- Full Bloom // We ask for all final counts + changes by no later than 4 weeks before the event date.
- Can I call you or meet with you in person to discuss event details?
- A la Carte // for orders over $3000, clients receive one 15-minute touch-base call at the time of booking. All A la Carte clients receive a final details email 30 days from the event date.
- Full Bloom // for orders over $3000, clients receive a 15-minute touch base phone call at the time of booking + a final details email / call 30 days from the event date. All Full Bloom clients receive a final details email 30 days from the event date.
- Any other details that pop up can be discussed over email, with the majority of changes to be discussed during the final details call (if applicable). It may be helpful to keep a list of details you wish to discuss at this time.
- What vases will be used for my floral arrangements? Can I bring my own?
- We have a selection of curated vessels that are the perfect shape + size for our arrangements!
- We ask that you not bring your own vessels, unless it has been pre-arranged via email communication.
- Do I get to keep the vases used for my event?
- A la Carte // YES! We will gift you a 5$ floral credit to use in the shop for each bowl that is brought back into the shop to be used again, because we <3 recycling!!!
Full Bloom // YES! Although, if any vessels are left when our team cleans up at the end of the night, we will happily collect them to be re-used for another event.
- Can we repurpose our ceremony flowers?
- Absolutely! Repurposing your flowers is a great way to maximize your floral budget for your event!
- *Moving florals from one space to another is the responsibility of the bride/groom and/or wedding planner. We are happy to advise!*
- Can I only order a bouquet for my wedding?
- Absolutely! Head over to our A la Carte menu to place your order *A la Carte orders must be placed at least 7 days before your wedding
- Can you ship flowers to me?
- Unfortunately we do not ship flowers to clients. All blooms are handled with care for design-use in our studio.
- Can I order / rent candles with my florals?
- At this time, candles are not included in A la Carte or Full Bloom orders.
- Do you have arch structures to rent?
Yes! Arch structures are available to rent for Full Bloom events only. In your questionnaire form, note your interest in an arch rental from us and we will follow up with more information.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- A la Carte // cancellations more than 2 weeks out from the event date can receive a full refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks for the event date can receive a 50% refund. Cancellations within 48 hours of the event date will not be refunded.
Full Bloom // we ask that you give us at least 30 days written notice from the event date to notify us of this change. Siren has the right to retain all deposits and payments made up until the point of termination. In the highly unlikely event that Siren needs to cancel services for your date, we will issue a refund of all fees paid thus far and attempt to find another competent professional to take on your event.
- What is your postponement policy?
For both A la Carte + Full Bloom events, we ask that you email us at least 3 weeks out from the original date to notify us of this change. We will make our best effort to provide the same or substantially similar services on a newly proposed event date within 6 months from the original date. However, we cannot guarantee our availability for rescheduling events as our calendar fills up fast!
- Can I choose specific flowers for my event?
- While we will keep your floral favorites in mind, due to the unpredictable nature of flowers we cannot guarantee specific flowers for your event.
- How long do set-ups generally take?
- This depends largely on the event scale! Usually anywhere from 1-5 hours - we will make sure to arrive with plenty of time to be finished by the event start time!
- Can I see a mockup of my bridal bouquet, centerpiece design, etc.?
- If you would like to see a mockup of your event, we suggest that you book a Full-Service Siren Floral Co wedding instead, where this service is included.
- Have more questions?? Shoot us an email Shop@sirenfloralco.com