FAQ + Returns
- 427 S. Coast Highway, Oceanside, CA 92054
- Tuesday by appt / pick up only
- Wednesday by appt / pick up only
- Thursday 10a-4p
- Friday 10a-4p
- Saturday 10a-4p
- Sunday CLOSED
- Monday CLOSED
- Follow this link to our Shop, where you can easily place your order, schedule a pickup time and even add gifts or cards to your order
- We offer handwritten notes on any cards you order! Just add the card to your cart + write your note in at checkout
- During store hours (Tuesday-Saturday):
- Tuesday 10a-4p
- Wednesday 10a-4p
- Thursday 10a-4p
- Friday 10a-4p
- Saturday 10a-4p
- Pre-orders can choose a pickup day + timeframe when they order online
- Please choose a pick up time that is as accurate as possible to ensure we can have the blooms ready :)
- Need to change a pick up time on a Tuesday OR Wednesday? We simply ask that you please give us a call or email heads up (email@example.com)
- We do! We currently offer delivery to many locations throughout San Diego county + the San Clemente area Wednesdays-Fridays. Simply place your order online and select local delivery at checkout to choose your date and time.
- Delivery price is dependent on your distance from the shop (in miles)- we charge $5 flat plus $1 for every additional mile
+Neighbors: ~10-20$ // Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista
+Close By: ~20-30$ // San Marcos, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Del Mar, Bonsall, Fallbrook, Escondido
+On the Horizon: ~ 30-40$ // Temecula, Poway, La Jolla, San Clemente, Dana Point
+Far Out: ~45+$ // San Diego, El Cajon, La Mesa
- Deliveries will take place between the hours of 10am and 5pm* (at this time we can not guarantee an exact delivery time window).
- Need to know your exact delivery cost? Go through the check out process and include the delivery address for your order. You can learn more HERE.
- By participating in our floral subscription, you will receive weekly (or monthly) flowers that have been locally grown and handpicked to brighten up your home.
- Subscribers will get 10% off their total purchase. See more details here.
What size are the wraps and centerpieces?
- The wraps size offerings come in the Tiny, Everyday, and Just Right.
- The centerpiece sizes are the Little, the Middle, and the Biggy.
- See photos and comparisons of each size offering here
- Customers can always send someone to pick it up for them! Just have them bring in the order receipt or order number
- If the customer is not able to pick up their flowers by Saturday at 4pm of the purchase week, the blooms will be donated.
*Due to the perishable nature of the blooms, we are unable to hold them for customer pickup longer than 1 week. (If the order is not picked up by Saturday the week following the pre-order, customers will not receive a refund)
- We get blooms from all over the West Coast and San Diego County!
- During the winter months, when local blooms aren't available, we strive to source from across the US
- We have collaborated with several local growers to get customers the freshest blooms while also supporting the local community.
- We unfortunately are not setup to Ship OR Deliver FLOWERS outside of SD
- However, check out our shop to see all of our other shop goods that we can ship domestically!
*International shipping is not available at this time (we’re working on it :))
- YES! Customers can receive a 10% discount on flowers through our subscription program. Get started here.
- We also offer a 10% discount to active military members with ID
- We do offer the occasional discount for our Online Courses. Join our newsletter to stay up-to-date on other sales + offerings!
- YES, keep an eye on our newsletter, Instagram, and website for updates about in-person class offerings that will be happening soon!
- Interested in online classes accessible from anywhere? Check out our online classes here.
- We are working on a la carte options for weddings right now! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info!
- For information regarding our custom wedding services, please visit our website to learn more.
- Want to inquire about a full service wedding? Fill out our online form here.
- One of the missions of our Siren Floral Shop is to uplift + support other local makers / artisans through our Residency partnerships.
- Makers can sign up for Residency in our Shop where they will have a dedicated space to sell their goods for 1 month, be a featured artist in our newsletters that month, and receive artist support via our social channels as well.
- Are you a local artist or maker? We want to connect! See more details here. Or keep scrolling to find the "Artist in Residence" FAQ section.
- Please email us at email@example.com to see about a special request, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all wedding/event-related requests.
- All major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo and Paypal
*We are NOT accepting cash payment in store at this time
- Sure thing! You can cancel or modify your pre-order within 48 hours of placing the original order by emailing email@example.com.
- Find it here.
- Kind of! Because we are a locally curated floral model, we will be choosing colors and varieties each week as specially limited items based on what’s available through our farm partnerships.
- BUT, if you have a special color or flower request, send us an email OR a give us a call to ask if we can help! That request will need to be made at least a week before the order is being delivered / picked up
- Think of us like a farm-to-table restaurant; we want to provide what is currently in season + the very best blooms
- Funeral services
- Prom/dance flowers
Your burning questions still unanswered? Email us, at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
pre-orderingWhen can I pre-order flowers for the next week?
- FOR DELIVERY
- Get your order in the night prior to the delivery date
- FOR PICK UP
- Get your order in:
- 48 hours before pick up time for Tuesday OR Wednesday pick-up
- 6 hours before pick up time for Thursday-Saturday pick-up
- OR come in during store hours Thursday to Saturday for a grab + go bouquet
- We create + sell a limited number of orders each week, so make sure to get orders in early to avoid sell out!
- If it is at least 1 day before your floral pickup shoot us an email at email@example.com to amend your order
- There is a MAX order of 15 total items at a time
- For large orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request (we take very limited specialty orders at this time, but will try our best to accommodate when possible)
- YES! Check out our KOKO offerings
- For orders that are a la carte (this includes just a few items, including personal flowers + centerpieces), shop our full collection HERE
- For orders involving "Full Bloom" fully custom wedding and event flowers, check out our informational page HERE to inquire today
- See a full wedding + event FAQ HERE
- We only offer a limited number of arrangements and wraps each week in order to get customers the freshest local product at the highest quality!
- We suggest getting orders in as early as possible the week before, or sign up for our subscription service to have a guaranteed + consistent order for pickup.
- Sign up for our subscription service.
- Or set your alarm to order flowers in advance! We allow orders to come in up to 60 days ahead of time :)
- While we prefer that customers place orders online, we can take phone orders at (442) 266-2205.
- Phone orders will require payment at the time of the call to be guaranteed for pick up / delivery
What is the Siren Floral Subscription?
subscription (community supported flowers)
- By participating in our floral subscription, customers will receive weekly flowers that have been locally grown and handpicked to brighten up the home. As a thank you for our customer’s consistent support, subscribers will get 10% off their total purchase.
- 10% off subscription blooms every time
- 10% off any additional flower order made
- 10% off Siren Floral Shop items (in store or online)
- 10% off any Siren Floral Co classes (online or in person)
How many arrangements do I receive with a subscription?
- It’s ultimately up to the customer based on which subscription plan is used
- We offer Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly subscription options :) See more info here.
- Pick-up is Tuesday through Saturday during regular store hours.
- Tuesday 10a-4p (by appt)
- Wednseday 10a-4p (by appt)
- Thursday 10a-4p
- Friday 10a-4p
- Saturday 10a-4p
- Customers are always welcome to send a pal to pick up, just let us know in advance and we’ll plan on it! Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
- You can edit, skip or cancel your subscription at any time! Simply login to your account, and follow the instructions under Edit My Subscription.
- No way babe! Subscribers get first dibs on weekly bloom offerings and will always be guaranteed their arrangement based on their subscription choice (monthly or weekly)
bowl / vase recycling program
What is the bowl / vase recycling program?
- Bring back your floral bowl or glass vase once your flowers are spent! We will collect it from you, and in exchange, you get a $5 flower credit to use on your next FLOWER order through the shop.
- When it comes to designing flowers in a sustainable way, using bowls and chicken wire is one of the very best methods. Long lasting, plastic free, and designer friendly. By returning your bowls / vases weekly, you help contribute to our sustainability efforts.
- Anytime during shop hours! Even if you are not picking up a new design.
- Absolutely! Just save up those bowls until the time comes that you can pop over to the shop in Oceanside! You’ll get a $5 flower credit for each vase/bowl you return.
If I am having my flowers delivered, how can I return my items?
- We suggest collecting up your bowls + you can bring them in when you are ready to shop in-person next!
- On your next purchase of fresh flowers, anytime you want! Just enter the one-time coupon code at checkout when ordering online. This includes:
- Centerpieces (all sizes)
- Wraps (all sizes)
Do I have to return my vase or bowl?
- Nope, this is totally optional! Feel free to use the vessels to work on your own designs!
What is the Artist in Residence Program?
- A local maker/artist comes in for a month long pop-up style sales event within the shop space. Their artwork + goods are highlighed across all platforms for the month that their goods are for sale. We love to collaborate on special AIR x Siren art pieces with the makers!
- The resident will collaborate with the team at Siren Floral to curate the items to be sold at the shop based on the artist’s collection. We’d also love for the artist to create and possibly collaborate on a specialty piece to only be sold at the Siren Floral Shop. We want to highlight your art in our beautiful flower-filled space (potentially with blooms in tow!)
- Siren Floral shop will continue to showcase the artist’s items in the shop for sale through the end of their month-long Residency term
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info / terms + conditions
- We would love to host a wide variety of artists/handmade goods showcased here. Ideally from all over California and the US!
- Both parties will participate in mutual social media promotions before the event to highlight the artist on a variety of social media platforms
- Artists will be highlighted on the Siren Floral newsletter, Shop Instagram, Siren Floral Co Instagram, etc.
- Siren Floral Team will create graphics implementing the artist’s work + logo, etc. to share with the artist for their use
- Otherwise, we encourage you to talk about it as much as you'd like / feels organic to you :)
- We obviously want our customers to love their blooms so if you're not happy, we want to make it right! After the customer has picked up their flower order/ the flowers leave the shop premises, they have 24 hours to notify Siren Floral Shop that they are unhappy with the quality of the arrangement(s).
- If Siren Floral Shop is notified within 24 hours (of pick up) that the customer is unsatisfied- Siren Floral will provide three options:
- Store credit in the amount of the original purchase (minus delivery costs) or
- A replacement arrangement of the same value as the original purchase will be made + ready for pickup within another 24 hour timeframe (from time of original pickup/order) OR the next closest day that the shop is open or
- A replacement arrangement of the same value as the original purchase will be made + ready for delivery within another 24 hour timeframe (from time of original pickup/order) OR the next closest day that the shop is open with full re-payment of the delivery fees
- After that 24 hour window, flower care is the responsibility of the recipient and is no longer eligible for a refund or store credit.
*We are not able to refund delivery fees + costs after a delivery has been made
*Absolutely NO REFUNDS will be made based on improper flower care from the customer or recipient. Once flowers leave the store premises, Siren Floral Shop is no longer responsible for damages or mishandling that may occur.
*This includes sun damage / overheating if the recipient is unable to bring the flowers inside at time of delivery. We always make our best efforts to place the delivery blooms in the shade.
*This includes orders that are gifted (we highly recommend you notify your recipient that a floral delivery is coming + keep an eye out for our "delivery on the way" email / call).
If you'd like to cancel your order, you must submit a cancellation request within 48 hours of the date of the original order placement. Only requests made within 48 hours will be eligible for a full refund to the original payment method. Cancellation requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Regarding flower substitutions, Siren Floral reserves the right to substitute any stem for one of equal or greater value within the quality and standards held by the company.
- Retail merchandise is eligible for a return for exchange or refund of the original payment method within 30 days of purchase.
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of return shipping to 427 S. Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA
- Items must be returned with the original packaging intact, unused and undamaged in order to be eligible for a return.
- Please allow 7 business days for your refund to be processed once it has arrived at the shop. You will be notified by email once finalized.
*Order number, credit card/payment info or receipt are REQUIRED to look up a returnSTORE CREDIT:
- May be used on Retail merchandise OR may be transferred for use on our online shop and/or in store floral pre-order